Monday, May 21, 2012

The top 10 footballers WAGs of Euro 2012


 This time I'll present you the footballers wives and girlfriends of Euro 2012. I promise you not to ruin the pictures with my comments but let me to ask one obvious question. Who is the most sexy?

Abbey Clancy (Peter Crouch)




Alena Seredová (Gianluigi Buffon)




Daniela Semaan (Cesc Fabregas)

Irina Shayk (Cristiano Ronaldo)

Lara Alvarez (Sergio Ramos)

Oksana Andersson (Christian Wilhelmsson)

Sara Carbonero (Iker Casillas)

Shakira (Gerard Piqué)

Sylvie van der Vaart (Rafael van der Vaart)

Yolanthe Sneijder-Cabau (Wesley Sneijder)

Note: Crouch did not make it to the English squad, but Abbey Clancy is so beautiful that I could not leave her on the bench. Pardon me!

One more good reason to be a footballer. Waiting for you opinion!

Looking for a GUEST AUTHOR (obviously a girl) to make a top ten list of the most handsome footballers. If interested, leave a comment or send a direct message via Twitter for further discussions.


Feel free to Tweet, like us on Facebook or comment.
Share

[Get Float Buttons]